2015年5月5日星期二

The Meaning of Marriage

Hello from Mr. Bee again. Mrs. Bee asked me to install polls on Weddingbee. I was unable to do so successfully. This is devastating to my self-esteem as a husband! It’s like when someone hands you a hard-to-open jar,custom bobblehead, and you just can’t open it. @$#@!! Polls will be up and running soon,customize bobblehead, I can assure you.

In other news,personalized bobblehead, it seems that everyone I know is getting married these days. It’s got me thinking about the Meaning of Marriage. I used to think that marriage was mostly about shared happiness. If someone made me happy and I made them happy,personalized bobbleheads, than we should be married (QED).

But then my married friend Diane told me I was young and naive. “Life is hard,personalized bobbleheads,” she said,Vendor Headaches,customized bobbleheads, “and when you go through hard times… well,customize bobblehead, your spouse is your partner in life,customized bobbleheads, and helps share the burden and difficulties.”

Wow,custom bobbleheads, that rocked my world! Rather than being all about sharing happiness,A Simple Bun,.,Can I Buy Used Summer Wedding Dresses, marriage is about sharing responsibility… about being there for your partner,personalized bobble heads, as you face the hard times together. So when hard times do hit (and they will)… they should bring you closer together,custom bobbleheads,Jenny Yoo Bridesmaids Dresses, not drive you apart.

What does Marriage mean to you,custom bobblehead?

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTEngagement Party NEXT POSTAli Landry Weds Related Posts Timing Is Everything10/24/14 @ 8:18 am Somebody’,personalized bobblehead;s Missing01/29/15 @ 7:51 am Raise Your Hand If You Hate Wedding Planning10/07/14 @ 3:56 pm Mrs,custom bobblehead. BC Checking In01/13/15 @ 11:22 am

没有评论:

发表评论