2015年5月18日星期一

How Much Does an Engagement Ring Matter


One of the small diamonds on the band of my engagement ring fell off a couple of months ago,customize bobblehead. I have yet to get it fixed because I usually just wear my wedding band. This got me to thinking recently about how much importance a lot of girls place on engagement rings,custom bobblehead. The carat,personalized bobble heads. The cut. The color,personalized bobbleheads. The clarity,personalized bobbleheads. It has to be from Tiffany’s,Design Your Own Wedding Dresses Online,.. It has to be at least 2 carats,,,Wedding Dresses for Green Wedding Theme. It has to be worth at least $10,000,personalized bobblehead.

I’m not going to lie – before getting married,Spring Junior Bridesmaid Dresses Trends,custom bobbleheads, I cared a lot about it too. Would I have been disappointed with a small rock at the time? Yes. I knew that Mr. Bee and I were going to get engaged and before he popped the question, I constantly envisioned myself showing off my ring to all my friends and family. I’d dreamt about the perfect ring forever and I understand completely why it means so much to women. Now that I am married however, I could care less about how big the diamond is, or how much it cost, or what store it was purchased from. Because cliche as it sounds,personalized bobble heads, a ring’s value doesn’t represent how much he loves you. Unless your fiance has the money for a fat rock and is just really cheap. Just kidding.

Why do women place such importance on the engagement ring? Do women really care that much about the size,custom bobbleheads, cost, etc.? Or are they more concerned with how their family and friends will judge the ring/relationship/fiance. Is it both? Is it those damn DeBeers commercials? (Admit it you know they’re good.) Does the ring symbolize how much your fiance loves you not only to you, but to the world?

How much do you care about the size,personalized bobblehead, quality,customize bobblehead, and cost of your engagement ring?

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft,customized bobbleheads, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTInvitations & Programs NEXT POSTThe Dress (Part 2) Related Posts Classifieds: October 8,custom bobblehead,Design Your Own Wedding Dresses Online, 201410/08/14 @ 2:34 pm My Ring Story01/14/15 @ 10:06 am Target.com Bridesmaids’ Dresses10/09/14 @ 8:22 am Buying Wedding Bands11/04/14 @ 10:03 am

没有评论:

发表评论