2015年5月17日星期日

Wedding Gifts

We still haven’,custom bobbleheads;t sent a gift for the last wedding that Mr,personalized bobbleheads. Bee and I attended,Wedding Dresses for Green Wedding Theme,customized bobbleheads. Actually my excuse is that the bride is moving to New York after the honeymoon and I didn’t want the gift to get lost –,personalized bobbleheads; I only give gift cards to the store they’,custom bobbleheads;re registered with for couples who live in Manhattan,customize bobblehead. A lesson I learned after our small apartment was filled with gifts that we just didn’,personalized bobble heads;t have the room for,customize bobblehead.

One of the most common questions people ask me is,., “How much should I spend on a wedding gift? Do I have to spend as much as they spent on my dinner? Do I have to spend more if it’s a fancy wedding / less if it’s a casual wedding?” Generally your budget and how close you are to the bride and groom should determine how much you spend. “No but how much would you spend?” they ask.

Most of the time I spend around $150 on a wedding gift. For my closest friends, I might spend up to $200. For family, even more. For someone I’m not as close to, I would spend around $100. And for a big church wedding where everyone is invited and/or I’m not particularly close to the couple or a coworker that invites the whole office and/or I’m not particularly close to,custom bobblehead,Cleaning Vintage Wedding Dresses, I might spend $50-$75.

I’ve read statistics on several different occasions that $150 was around the average spent on a wedding gift (which I thought was a little high). But when I was doing research for this blog,customized bobbleheads, I came up with $85 and $70-$100 as being closer to the national average.

I’m sorry if you’re sick of them,Cleaning Vintage Wedding Dresses,custom bobblehead, but we’re addicted to our new polls feature!

How much do you typically spend on wedding gifts,custom bobblehead,Spring Junior Bridesmaid Dresses Trends?

less than $100 around $100 $100-$150 $150-$200 over $200


View Results

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft,personalized bobblehead, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTInvite Delight NEXT POSTSophie's Favors Related Posts Flying Without Wings: The Pre-Wedding Week01/07/15 @ 6:41 am Wedding Bales: Special Gifts01/06/15 @ 6:54 am Watercooler: October 4, 201410/04/14 @ 7:00 am Enter to Win $1,personalized bobblehead,000 in Free Flowers from FiftyFlowers!09/02/14 @ 12:00 pm

没有评论:

发表评论