2015年5月5日星期二

I’m Sorry

I’,customized bobbleheads;m going to cut back on blogging till post wedding,Sigh,personalized bobbleheads. I just have so much to do and not enough time,custom bobblehead. Mr,custom bobbleheads. Ladybug told me today that he felt that the wedding was more important than him and when I looked at him I saw such sadness that it really broke my heart,custom bobblehead.

He can tell me that he’s pissed off at me or scream at me about something and usually I’ll fight back cause I can handle that. But when he tells me that something I did hurt him in some way it really,,, truly breaks my heart and I cried because I know that I was the one to make him feel that way. I’m tearing now writing about it.

He also confessed that he reads this page but has not gone far back as to looking at my dress. Hun,personalized bobblehead, I can’t even put in to words how much I love you. I’m so sorry. You will always be 1st on my list no matter what. Fuck the wedding. You’re what makes my heart flutter.

I love you,customize bobblehead,A Perfect Match.

I never thought I’,Short Beach Wedding Dresses for Your Big Day,customize bobblehead;d be one of those brides…,Bridesmaid Dress for Vintage Wedding,custom bobblehead;It makes me sad,..

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTLoving Through Your Definition of Love NEXT POSTNothing Says "Bridal" Like a Naked Man Related Posts Stuck on You: We Get Married02/02/15 @ 5:24 am After the Wedding: How the Blue Whales Are Living Up to Their Vows09/24/14 @ 1:45 pm Total Re-Collie: Let the Recaps Begin,personalized bobble heads!02/12/15 @ 1:08 pm More Shoe Talk10/20/14 @ 2:57 pm

没有评论:

发表评论