2015年5月18日星期一

X-acto Blade

I love my x-acto blade. If you’re an avid wedding magazine reader,Vera Wang,personalized bobblehead, I recommend you purchase one if you don’t have one already.

Magazines easily pile up so what I usually do is cut out the pages I like,Short Beach Wedding Dresses for Your Big Day,custom bobbleheads,Killer Diamond Ring. If the title and month of the magazine are not listed on the page, I attach a post-it or write it on there,personalized bobble heads. Then I place all my magazine clippings in page protectors inside a binder.

Right now I have all my binders organized according to category – flowers,custom bobblehead, rings,personalized bobblehead, dresses,customized bobbleheads, etc. But now I’m thinking of organizing them according to magazine. Okay so I’m a little (a lot) OCD.

My general rule is to only keep the past two issues of a magazine. Of course I break this rule all the time,custom bobbleheads, but now that I’m moving to a smaller apartment,., I have to be better about it. Anyway back to my point… yes an x-acto blade! Absolutely indispensable for cutting out magazine pages.

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft,custom bobblehead,Luggage, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTVera Wang Bridesmaids NEXT POSTVintage Flowers Related Posts Finding My Dress Without Losing My Mind02/06/15 @ 7:41 am After the Wedding: How the Hermit Crabs Are Living Up to Their Vows09/18/14 @ 10:21 am Piecing Together the Look 01/15/15 @ 3:14 pm Classifieds: January 15,,, 201501/15/15 @ 2:16 pm

没有评论:

发表评论