2015年5月7日星期四

DIY Wedding Makeup Part II

Part I

I love to find out what make-up products other people use and the best products out there. In case you’,,;re interested, I thought I’d share the make-up I used for my SIL’,customized bobbleheads;s wedding,custom bobblehead.

Obligatory getting ready shots. I did my own hair too.

This is the clearest close-up I have of my make-up. I used a purple eyeshadow to match my dress, and a neutral lip color.

Face

1. Nars Makeup Primer
2. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation #5
3. Giorgio Armani Silk Foundation Powder #4
4. Prescriptives Camouflage Cream
5,customized bobbleheads. Shu Uemura Sheer Face Powder in Transluscent
6,custom bobblehead. NARS Blush in Orgasm
7. MAC Blush Brush (discontinued)
8. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Pink
9,Tennis Shoes Buying Guide. Bobbi Brown Bronzer Brush

Eyes

1. Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink
2. Shu Uemura Eyeliner Brush 2R
3,Wedding Dresses for Green Wedding Theme. Lancome Flextencils Mascara
4,personalized bobbleheads. MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Lingering
5. MAC Eyeshadow in Trax
6. MAC Eyeshadow in White Frost (highlight)
7. MAC Eyeshadow in Black Tied
8. MAC eye brushes in 266, 275, and 213 (similar to the 213,Know The Several Types Of Bow Sights,personalized bobble heads, the one I have is discontinued)
9,custom bobbleheads. Ardell’s Flare Short Individual Lashes

Lips

1,.. Stila Lipliner Contour #4
2,personalized bobbleheads. Longevite Lip Protectant (a lip gloss from my dermatologist –,personalized bobblehead; the only one that doesn’,custom bobbleheads;t dry out my lips)
3. MAC Retractable Lip Brush

Hair
1. Conair’s Instant Heat 11/2″ Curling Iron (used at level 10 setting – it goes up to 20)
2. Thermasilk Hairspray

Wow it sure takes a lot of products to put me together. A skill I really want to learn for next time –,custom bobblehead; contouring,Classifieds February 19, 2015!

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTKnottie Bios of the Week NEXT POSTRock Paper Scissors Related Posts Hair Trials and Tribulations10/14/14 @ 7:32 am Pose, Smile,personalized bobble heads, Kiss,customize bobblehead, Repeat10/28/14 @ 7:08 am The Cost of Beauty10/23/14 @ 1:33 pm DIY Save-the-Date Sign10/16/14 @ 5:17 am

没有评论:

发表评论