2015年5月2日星期六

Before the Ceremony

Mr. Bee and I took pictures around the city before our wedding ceremony. Even though it meant seeing each other,personalized bobble heads, I really wanted city pictures. And I didn’t think that we’d have enough time for pictures after our ceremony because we’d be changing into our outfits for the Korean paebaek ceremony.

We had a jampacked day so Mr,personalized bobbleheads. Bee and I had scheduled some alone time together at our hotel before going around the city to take pictures… but I was running way behind schedule and we didn’,personalized bobblehead,Tiger Wood S Legendary Inspiration;t get that chance. Once we got to the wedding venue –,custom bobblehead; with rehearsals, family,custom bobbleheads, coordinators,personalized bobble heads,Environmentally Friendly Solution For Water, and our wedding party around us – I don’t think we had a single moment alone.

Mrs. Ladybug posted yesterday about how she and Mr. Ladybug had a nice breakfast together the morning of their wedding – I think that’s an excellent idea. If you plan on not seeing your fiance until the ceremony,custom bobbleheads, you can schedule some alone time afterwards. It’s a busy day that goes by so fast… spending that little bit of alone time together can help you focus on each other and put the whole day into perspective.

When our wedding party was lining up to walk down the aisle and I heard Canon in D start to play,custom bobblehead, I began to hyperventilate. I was perfectly fine the entire day until I heard that music start. When I was up at the altar saying my vows,customize bobblehead,New Small SUV From Ford, I couldn’t even look Mr. Bee straight in the eye or I would have started to cry uncontrollably.

The traditional part of me wishes that we hadn’,customized bobbleheads;t seen each other before the ceremony,personalized bobblehead. But I’,customized bobbleheads;m actually glad that we decided to see each other…,.; I think it would have been overwhelming to see each other for the first time that day when I walked down the aisle,personalized bobbleheads.

Do you plan on seeing your fiance before the ceremony?

Yes No


View Results

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft,customize bobblehead,NCAA Football Tickets � Betting On Bowl Game Blowouts II, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTProfessional Photos - Getting Ready part 2 NEXT POSTSterling Truffle Bar Related Posts We Want Your Photos!09/05/14 @ 1:14 pm Wedding Bales: Rehearsing It All 11/17/14 @ 10:50 am Total Re-Collie: Our Guests Arrive02/19/15 @ 10:04 am Dressing the Party: Bridesmaids – Avoiding 27 Dresses11/05/14 @ 6:46 am

没有评论:

发表评论