2015年5月4日星期一

Providers

This is Mr. Bee again, with a followup thought to my last post about Deciders.

A number of commenters mentioned that their relationships are an equal partnership. That’s wonderful; if Mrs. Bee and I weren’t equal partners,customized bobbleheads, than I don’t think marriage would work for either of us.

But I have to admit: as I’ve grown older,personalized bobbleheads, I’ve become more open to the idea that gender has a role in relationships. Let’s call this the Caveman Theory: that women like it when men act like real men.

Along those lines,custom bobblehead, there are certain “girly” things that I just won’t do (like letting Mrs. Bee put makup on me, even if she begs). But that list of things is pretty short,., in this increasingly metrosexual world.

But there’s also a list of Caveman Things that I always do, because I am a man. I’m almost embarrassed to spell them out,personalized bobbleheads, because we’re supposed to be so egalitarian in modern society. But without further ado:

I always try to hold the door for others (male or female) I’,personalized bobble heads;m always the last to leave an elevator I always pay for dinner with a female friend (unless they insist)

I guess that’,custom bobbleheads;s not really Caveman stuff though,personalized bobble heads; more like Chivalry,Spring Junior Bridesmaid Dresses Trends,,. I am going to share the more raw Cavemen thoughts that go through my head:

I try to regularly take Mrs. Bee out to dinners at new and exciting places,customize bobblehead. It sounds thoughtful but my logic is pretty primitive: as a man, I feel my job is to feed and provide for my woman. Say that Mrs. Bee earned more than me. This wouldn’t bother me at all, in fact I am looking forward to it! But then if I lost my job,Wedding Dresses for Green Wedding Theme,custom bobblehead, and I couldn’t pay for anything… this would depress me. The logic is the same: it’s important to me to be the Provider.

I was going to list more things, but I guess the big theme is already clear: it’s important for me to be a Provider. I don’t have to be the sole Provider… and if I were permanently disabled,Window Blinds Reflect Your Personal Style And Individualism, it wouldn’t bother me as much not to earn an income. But as long as I am able-bodied and of firm mind, than I feel that as a man,custom bobbleheads, I have a duty to be a Provider.

I wonder sometimes if I am a dinosaur who has lost touch with modern sensibilities,personalized bobblehead. Do men have a special responsibility to be Providers,customize bobblehead?

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft,custom bobblehead,Making The Biggest Leasing Mistake Ever � Not Offering Financing For Customers Customer Financing, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTTwist Online NEXT POSTHoneydew Intimates Related Posts Love Illustrated: The Ketubah02/16/15 @ 10:43 am Sandwiched Together: I Will Remember You…11/05/14 @ 12:42 pm Two09/29/14 @ 9:56 am More Wedding Traditions: Bouquet & Garter Toss10/06/14 @ 8:51 am

没有评论:

发表评论