2015年5月5日星期二

Dad, I was thinking of you… I’m all grown up now…

When my oldest sister, Sarah, got married she made all the sisters bridesmaids. After the wedding was over, the next day we went to my father’s grave and left all 5 bouquets. It was kind of like a “Dad,custom bobblehead, wished you were there. It would have been awesome but we thought of you” type of deal.

When Esther,Short Beach Wedding Dresses for Your Big Day, sister #4,Monthaversary Cake,custom bobblehead, got married she also went to visit my dad and left her bouquet there.

On Sunday, Mr. Ladybug went with me for the first time so that I could leave my father my bouquet. I could tell he felt a little awkward like he didn’,personalized bobbleheads;t know if he should say something so he looked at my father’s grave stone, waved,personalized bobblehead, and said “Hello!”

I did a little prayer outloud and then I started crying in the middle of it and Mr,customize bobblehead. Ladybug took over the rest of the prayer while holding me since I was sobbing like a little bitch,personalized bobble heads. The sweet thing about this was that he doesn’t even pray,custom bobbleheads. Thanks hun,custom bobblehead. This is why I love you,..

I miss you appa,Wedding Dresses for Green Wedding Theme,personalized bobble heads. I wish you could have met Mr. Ladybug. You would’,customized bobbleheads;ve liked him a lot,custom bobbleheads.

Wish you were there,personalized bobblehead. I was thinking of you,Spring Junior Bridesmaid Dresses Trends,customized bobbleheads.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben,customize bobblehead, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTBridesmaid's Gifts NEXT POSTVera Wang Related Posts Monumental Love: Liturgy of the Word01/27/15 @ 8:37 am The Sisters I Never Had 10/16/14 @ 9:29 am Monumental Love: Liturgy of the Eucharist and Recessional 02/03/15 @ 3:06 pm My Heart Bleats for You: The Ceremony10/03/14 @ 1:01 pm

没有评论:

发表评论