2015年4月23日星期四

So You Want To Start A Blog�COMPETITION The Second In A Series Of Three Articles

You thought about your blog's subject and feel there is an audience for this content based on your brainstorming and what you found in Google's AdWords Key Word Tool search. Now you need to decide which topicsto home in on and your competition will help you decide,,.

In the key word search tool,personalized bobbleheads,Make Out How Of Buying Bow In Archery Equipment, you figured out how many global and local searches there are so you know which searches are the most relevant. The other important portion is the little green bar that shows how much rivalry there is for that unique key word search. Now I love a little competition, but when I am competing for business, I want to guarantee my blog is being ranked with the path of least resistance.

How do I propose to do that? Look for most number of searches with the least amount of competition. For example,Can You Be A Professional Paintball Player,custom bobbleheads, if the search has 100,personalized bobblehead,000 searches and the bar is 98% green,custom bobblehead, the number of searches is fantastic,customize bobblehead, but the competition is rediculously too high. Now if you find one with 50,customized bobbleheads,000 searches and the bar is only 1/3 green, that is mathematically fewer searches,custom bobbleheads, but the competition is low enough that your blog has a much higher chance of being discovered.

An incredibly short sidebar: When you first start blogging,personalized bobble heads, you will find it may take some time for the search engines to find you as their spiders go out and find relevant content. Do not get frustrated like I did the first time I began my blog. I labored over it for two months with little to no response and I just quit. When I went back some time later,customize bobblehead, I found I began getting tons of hits because all of my hard work had paid off,custom bobblehead, but I had just quit and it was nearly all in vain. Lesson�very, very valuble lesson learned: The Little Train That Could was SPOT ON!!!

So yes competition is very important and competition is crucial to the success of your blog because your blog with its laser focused relevancy will be the blog your market looks forward to reading. So the next questions are how to I start an outstanding blog and how do I drive people to it,Let�s Know Something More About �Skydiving? And, in my next article,customized bobbleheads, we will dive in head first by answering the most important question�Do I have the resources to make my blog the success it will be?

If you have questions or comments,., please feel free to call me directly at 602.391.0070. Look forward to hearing from you! -Angela

P.S. Please feel free to leave comments,personalized bobble heads, add your thoughts, ask questions or make suggestions. Together, we can dominate this attraction marketing thing! To receive more information about blogging and other online marketing techniques,custom bobblehead,Lead The Trends With Cost-effective Coach Replica Handbags At Besthandbags2011, fill out the form on my blog angelachase.com for more info!


没有评论:

发表评论