2015年3月11日星期三

Wedding Planner – Yay or Nay

I knew from the beginning that I wanted a day-of wedding coordinator. I’m a control-freak,., obsessive,custom bobbleheads, cuckoo for coco puffs crazy person so I knew I had to have someone who would make sure the entire day would run smoothly.

In retrospect it was one of the best decisions I made. So many little things went wrong on the big day but my planners were there to handle it all,personalized bobbleheads. They made sure we stuck to the schedule we created, and I think that gave a great flow to the entire night’,customized bobbleheads;s activities,personalized bobbleheads. Honestly if I could do it again I would have hired them from the beginning,24-hour Car Keys Replacement And Other Automotive Emergencies In Mankato,customize bobblehead.

But I know a lot of brides have mixed feelings about wedding planners. Some think that having a planner takes away the experience of researching and planning your own wedding; they cost a lot of money. Others think that a planner is indispensable in helping you with the planning process,personalized bobble heads,Golf Fitness Equipment And The Senior Golfer, saving you time,Protective Gear Is A Must While You Are Skateboarding,personalized bobblehead, and giving you piece of mind.

If money were no object,personalized bobblehead, would you want a wedding planner?

Yes No


View Results

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft,Paintball Wizard,customized bobbleheads, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTTime to Get Serious About This Wedding... NEXT POSTBeeragami Related Posts The Planner in Me 01/12/15 @ 2:49 pm Our Proposal01/13/15 @ 9:34 am A Little Controversy12/03/14 @ 8:07 am When You Decide to Get Married at Home01/22/15 @ 7:54 am

没有评论:

发表评论