2015年3月8日星期日

Vintage Wedding Rentals I Make a Plan

If you saw my last post, you heard the tale of my discovery of vintage wedding rentals. Since decorations are so important to me,Is Gaming Good For Your Child,,, I want to make the biggest impact possible while staying within budget. Easier said than done, of course. When it came to finding vintage props, furniture,personalized bobbleheads, and decorations,personalized bobblehead, I was struggling on how to achieve the look I wanted without making endless trips to flea markets, Goodwills,personalized bobbleheads, and antique shops. Finding out that companies exist for the sole purpose of renting out vintage and antique items for wedding use was like winning the wedding lottery.

When I first discovered that vintage rental companies existed, the first site that I came upon was a small,custom bobblehead, family-owned company based out of my own hometown, Treasured Rentals. After browsing the shop’s online inventory and checking out the price lists, I made an appointment to meet up with the owner of the shop to see what I could use for the wedding.

She was speedy in getting back to me, and was so sweet and enthusiastic about helping me find the perfect decorations for the wedding vibe I was going for. I was pleasantly surprised when she told me that it would be a one-on-one meeting,customize bobblehead, so we could go peruse the inventory together. I also learned that instead of housing all the vintage decorations and props in a store front, all of their inventory is kept in a barn on their own family property. Cute business back story time: The shop got its start after the owner and her husband started to acquire lots of vintage wedding supplies for their own daughter’s wedding back in 2012. They accumulated so much stuff that they decided to start a business renting the items out to other couples in search of affordable vintage decor. The business truly is a family affair,custom bobbleheads, which I love.

After I made the appointment with Treasured Rentals, I decided that I really needed a plan of action for what exactly we needed and how much we could afford to spend. I knew that if I went without any sort of idea of what we needed, I’d leave with lots of things I wanted and would risk leaving without the essentials.

I made a list of decor items we hoped to have, along with a total of how much we were willing to pay for items that will be returned at the end of the day. I formulated my list by browsing my “wedding decor”,custom bobbleheads; pins and also Googling the crap outta “vintage wedding decor”…,custom bobblehead;

Photo via Treasured Rentals FB Page

Image via Mod Weddings / Photo by Melissa Vossler Photography

Image via The Wedding Chicks / Photo by Kristen Joy Photography

Image via The Wedding Chicks / Photo by Middle Child Photography

Based on my inspiration photos and what I needed to make my wedding-decor vision come to life, this is what I was hoping to find:

Entrance table (for guestbook,., programs, etc.) Vintage suitcases Old books Galvanized tubs for beverages Chalkboards (gold frames preferred) Cake (erm, donut) table Wooden ladder Small accessories

With my vintage wedding rental list made and entered into the “Notes” section of my iPhone (because does anyone actually hand-write their lists anymore?), I was ready to explore the barn and see what I could find!

When it came time to find decorations for your wedding,customized bobbleheads, did you prefer to rent or buy?

Tags: decordiylancaster BLOGGER Miss Clownfish Occupation: Full-time student,personalized bobble heads, Photographer Venue: Landis Valley Museum --> PREVIOUS POSTShowered with Love NEXT POSTIntroducing Miss Hammerhead! Related Posts Planning a Wedding in the Pinterest Era02/13/15 @ 7:51 am Vintage Wedding Rentals: The Discovery02/23/15 @ 8:27 am Visions of Vintage02/02/15 @ 9:27 am Vintage Wedding Rentals: I Fall in Love 02/26/15 @ 3:23 pm

没有评论:

发表评论